The weather is just starting to warm up and the official start of spring has begun!! This is perfect timing for the introduction of Good Measure Meals’ new spring summer menu. The first delivery for the new menu is next week!! This is a very exciting time for me. I have been working on the menu with our chefs for the last 6 months. It is finally time for us to get to see all of our hard work come together.
My goal is to raise the bar with every menu update. This time I have changed 40% of the meals. That is up from about 35% with past menus. This means you will see even more new side items, new flavors, new menu combinations, entirely new meals and recipes. Since this is our spring menu – I’ve incorporated seasonal produce and increased the number of cold lunches and salads.
Here is a preview of some of the new things you will see next week:
· Angela’s Special Chewy Granola Bars made with Wheat Germ, Oats, Dried Fruit, Honey and Almonds
· Peachtree Panini Sandwich with Roasted Turkey, Fresh Spinach, Provolone Cheese and Peach Dijon Mustard. Garlic and Herb Pasta Salad with Garden Vegetables.
· Huevos Rancheros layered with Corn Tortillas and Black Beans, Tomatoes, Cheddar and Monterrey Jack Cheeses. Turkey Sausage Links. Southwestern Style Red Skinned Potatoes.
· Grilled Chicken with Blueberry Ginger Chutney over Long Grain Brown and Wild Rice Pilaf. Asparagus and Button Mushrooms.
· Tomato Striped Ravioli topped with Mediterranean Style Tomato Sauce with Eggplants and Zucchini. Parmesan Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets.
· Carved Chicken stuffed with a Mango Chutney and topped with Chopped Walnuts. Brown Rice Pilaf. Gingered Black-eyed Peas.
And this is JUST the first week! There are a lot more new meals to come!!
Please let me know how you like the new menu by leaving me a comment here on the blog. The more feedback I get the better I can accommodate your wishes and wants.