It’s hard to believe that tomorrow is November 1! The holidays are rapidly approaching and if you are like me, my holiday to do list hadn’t even crossed my mind…well, until now…
The older I get, the more difficult it becomes to come up with creative holiday gifts. Over the past couple of years, I’ve tried to give more experiences than material goods – a good bottle of wine or air travel gift certificates – something that will create a more lasting memory, but at times, I still come up short of ideas!
If you are stuck in the same dilemma, why not consider giving the gift of Good Measure Meals? Not only will your friend or family member be grateful to not have to cook for a week or month, but you are also giving back to a good cause – Open Hand Atlanta. But… the holidays are not the only time you can purchase Good Measure Meals!
The convenience of GMM makes it a perfect gift for:
- New moms and dads who are too tired and busy to cook healthy meals for themselves.
- Singles who struggle to cook for one person.
- Busy professionals with no time to cook or shop.
- Retirees tired of cooking.
- Friends or family struggling to prepare food due to surgical recovery, cancer treatments, arthritis, or other health conditions that cause fatigue.
To give the gift of Good Measure Meals, please email Customer Service or call us at 404-815-7695.